Thursday, September 9, 2010

potential idea:

When I'm asleep I don't dream, or at least I never remember my dreams. All I remember seeing is pitch black darkness. Whenever I'm awake or not in my bedroom (my comfort zone for sleeping environment) I'm more prone to dream. I think of all kinds of crazy things that I wish I dreamed about more often or when I'm awake.
My idea is to show this by animating w/ paint on the surface what I wish I dreamed about-fictional subjects that are not real, giant robots, action cartoon fight scenes etc. and having them dissappear (drawings being buffed out/ painted over by dark color). whenever I fall asleep. Will be shown by animating myself in stop motion falling asleep. I will be laying head on pillow/laying under blanket etc. (being buffed out/ painted over by dark color). I want to show how these fictional subjects are more possible for me in the real world than i when i'm dreamning-which would be the best place for these events to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment